$175 – $195 per 60 minute session for psychotherapy
$250 – $275 for the initial session
Psychological testing available
- Insurance discounts apply
- Reduced rates are available with a Psychological Assistant. Psychological Assistants are trained clinicians with a Ph.D.in Psychology who are completing their clinical hours for licensure.
We are providers for most local insurance companies. Your copay will vary according to your insurance plan and is required at the time of service. We also will provide you with a superbill that you can use to bill your own insurance if we are not a provider for your plan.
The following questions are good ones to ask about your insurance coverage:
- Do I have a deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my plan allow?
- Does my plan pay for out-of-network providers?
- What is the copay per session?
If you have trouble finding this information, our office staff can likely help as we are familiar with all the local insurance plans.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check or credit card at the time of the session.
Your appointment time is reserved just for you. If you cannot come to your appointment, we can often schedule someone else who needs to get in on an urgent basis. Therefore, if you cancel an appointment within 24 hours you will not be charged. However, if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice you will be charged the full fee for the session. Illness and emergencies are dealt with on an individual basis with your therapist.